Friday is almost here and after the longest short week EVER (seriously, why do shortened work weeks seem to take longer than normal ones?), I've determined that it's time to inject a little cheerfulness into the week. What better way to get cheery, than to infuse a little yellow into the day?
So, to liven things up, here are a few lovely, yellow finds - fresh from the pages of Etsy!
As shown, left to right, top to bottom:
- Lace and Linen Dress by Mr. Racoon's Empire
- Smile Pillow by Honey Pie Designs
- Hello May by Ashley G
- Daisies of Summer by Slippin Southern
- Crosstown Bag by Virginia Clara
- Mini Chevron Cake Stand by Aedriel Originals
As a long time lover of the color yellow, no one is happier than me to watch the yellow color trend of 2010 continue throughout 2011. I secretly hopes it carries into 2012. I sort of hope the chevrons do too :)
Hope your weekend is cheery!