As July is slips away, I find myself sitting here looking at the wonderful craziness that was my month of June. I cannot believe how far away it all feels. There were so many good times and memories that, even with all the detail I included in Project Life, doesn't come close to capturing it all.
For June, I selected Crate Paper's Storyteller line. I love the colors and so many of the patterned papers. Plus, with a name like Storyteller, how can you NOT use it for Project Life? :)
Here's a glimpse of the beginning of June.
- A birthday shopping trip I took my niece, Kylee, on for her 6th birthday. Let me tell you, that little girl tore up Charming Charlies and walked away with loads of goodies!
- A photo of my mom and nephew, taken at my Grandma Nanny's farm (you can see the photo here on a layout).
- My First Class seat on the way home..holla!
- My sister's and me on the river, during an airboat ride.
- An aerial view of my parents house, taken after departure out of Omaha Eppley. I was fun to fly out and look down on where I grew up!
- A photo of all three of our "critters" who piled up on me while I was napping. A nice surprise to wake up to!
- Cupcakes my mom and I got from Ollie Cakes (Cupcake War winner). I had carrot cake. It was amazing.
- A photo of my Grandma, Nanny, and me taken at her farm.
- Kylee and my Mom having a dual birthday celebration at my parent's house.
- My mom and I ate the Phoenix Art Museum, during her visit in the beginning of June.
- Lunch for my mom and me, from Short Leash Hot Dogs during a stop a Food Truck Fridays, after the art musuem.
I'll be back soon to share the remainder of June and, hopefully, begin sharing July before the month is over. Hopefully soon, I can get back to the Project Life approach that worked so well for me in the beginning and make it work for me, once again. This should make sharing Project Life with you a bit more relevant and timely. Thanks for stopping by!