I figured it was about time I got around to sharing the last few weeks of April from my Project Life album, being June is just around the corner. I've actually had the pages completed for sometime, but wasn't able to capture any photographs in decent lighting until this past weekend.
These two layouts represent mid-to-late April. Some of the highlights included:
- My hibiscus in bloom
- Dinner at Vito's
- A trip to my favorite spice store, Penzys
- Selling the Mazda CX-7 to Nate's sister
- The start of 100-degree temperatures in AZ (that photo was taken on April 20th - I saw 111 on my car temp gauge this week!)
- A work trip to Charlotte to participate in and present at the Airline Personelle Directors' Council meeting
- My fun April Guest Design spot at Echo Park
- Evening drinks by the fire pit
- Dinner at Redendo's pizza (Nate and my favorite pizza spot)
- Pool time! Molly was the first one to brave the water this year. I jumped in for about one minute so we could snap a photo together (not shown here) and then hopped right back out! Too cold for me.
- Shopping at Scottsdale Quarters followed by sushi at RA
- Ice Cream Sundaes at Sweet Republic
So many more fun memories are now down in the books, thanks to the Project Life concept. I love it!