Another couple weeks of life are in the books. I’ve said it before, and I’m sure I’ll say it another 100 times, I love Project Life. It’s only been a month, but I’m so happy with the process. I'm even happier that both Nate and I have spent time flipping though the album.
I’ve had a few questions from friends and a few emails inquiring about my process. I’m working on a post, where I’ll share my approach and the processes I use. Look for that very soon! Until then, here is my latest spread, dating back to Easter:
- An Easter celebration at our home with Nate’s family. We enjoyed a delicious afternoon dinner, followed by cake balls for dessert (which happens to be the only photo I have from the day).
- The beginning of the Art of Digital Design at JessicaSprague.com. I’m already behind, but loving what I’m learning.
- Our furry house guest Herby, who coincidentally is here again this week.
- Starbucks Venti Iced Soy Chai Latte. It’s a bit of heaven in a cup!
- Pizza and baseball! Enough said.
- Receiving a check for publication for my first ever all-digital page (which will come out in June).
- A craft night with some of my favorite girls, which included a field trip to Etc.
- Two different happy hours at two different Zipps. You can’t go wrong with good company, beer and burgers (veggie burger, in my case).
- Boys Night for Nate and his nephew, which included lots of video games, pizza, snacks and fun!
- And, as always, random photos of the pets doing what they do best – being adorable :)
I'll be making an appearance as a Guest Designer on April 26 somewhere pretty darn cool. Check back Thursday to find out where :)