Changing it up. It's something I did a lot of this weekend. For the good. For the bad. For the indifferent.
- I watched three movies. Two in one night, in fact. Probably more than I've watched this entire year. Guess what? It was kind of fun.
- I spent nearly the entire weekend with either family or friends - both of which we don't see often enough due to distance and busy schedules.
- I took a break from projects. Don't get me wrong, I still have a million of them (literally) in my mind, on paper, and ongoing, but I decided to not hold myself to some crazy standard - wherein I must check of a whole line of things on my list or I end up feeling like a failure. I let the list go for a few days. Guess what? It didn't kill me. At least yet. But seriously, if I don't start busting through it soon, it just might!
- I made an actual meal plan for the week and went shopping to purchase everything I need. Hoping this helps get Nate and I both back on a normal eating schedule. We were sort of all over the place with eating times and habits. Trying to change them both up at once.
- I let my blog reading and internet browsing and social media interaction slide. Guess what? I didn't miss out on anything earth-shattering (although I missed my blog friends!).
- I let my blog posting slide too. Part of the whole "holding myself to a crazy standard" deal. Although I thought a lot about my blog and some changes I'm going to implement. I realize that recently, I haven't shared enough about me and my life. For my family and friends, especially those far away, that's something really important. Look for a little more in the near future.
- I re-evlauated my "plan" and made a few changes. Changes which just might involve going back to school for another degree (I guess two degrees isn't enough for me). We'll see.
And, just to prove I haven't changed everything up completly, here's a cute little page I made a while back, but haven't got around to sharing:
LOVE YOU | I honesty REALLY LOVE this page! It's my favorite of recent time. Probably in my Top 5 from the year. The photo is one of my favorite from our trip to Duluth. The coloring of the photo was perfect for the lovely color pallet of the Paislee Press Then & Now kit.
That's all the changes for the moment. What's new and/or changing in your world?