Happy Monday to you! I'm popping in today to play a little catch-up, share a new digital layout, and share some information on an amazing class I signed up for.
Nate and I had a great weekend. I'm loving the balance of fun and mellowness the last few weeks have brought. Here's a recap:
- Happy hour at the Twisted Lizard
- Continued with the studio organization. I purchased a new mobile storage unit for my felt.
- Purchased new cutlery for the kitchen, long at last!
- Bought frames and ordered some custom framing for Nate and my vintage aircraft print collection. I can't wait till they're FINALLY hanging on our wall!
- Homemade turkey and turkey sausage chili...yum!
- A trip to the Goodwill to donate a truckload of items I've been collecting over the last month
- Plane spotting at KSDL
Another fabulous weekend in my opinion :)
I did have one additional highlight from last week I wanted to share. Remember my Thickers Organization Project from a few months back? It was featured on the Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine blog last week!
Now on to the craftiness...
This digital layout was created for More in Store Monday at JessicaSprague.com, using the Thrift Store Grab Bag kit by Kitschy Digitals. I mixed and matched many of the Kitschy kits to come up with the bright, layered design. The flowers in the photograph were given to me by Nate last Valentine's Day. They were so vibrant and lovely and are by far my favorite bouquet ever!
And finally, some info about the fabulous hybrid class I signed up for called Mouse, Paper, Scissors. Here's a little info about it from JS.com:
In this FOUR WEEK, four-lesson instructor-led class, world-renowned crafters Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague will PERSONALLY guide you from start-to-finish in the intricacies of crafting using Photoshop and your printer.
- Two beautiful double-sided printed cards
- A "FABULOUS" giftable mini-album filled with sweet pockets and a transparency cover
- A hand-made (cover to cover!) mini-album celebrating little things you love about your life
- A stunning mirrored FRAME that sits on an easel, which doubles as your photo stand for taking pics of your projects!
That's it for today! Check back in later this week for a post highlighting all of my new products at the Green Horned Unicorn Etsy store :)